"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Welcome


Welcome to Mohave Rat - I'm guessing you're from Arizona, Mohave?
Mohave Rat's profile says:

"I was so tired and sad and then one day I discarded the crushing burden of my expectations and the pain of my regrets."

A thought provoking statement, Mohave.  Just like the topics you blog about :)

Secondly, welcome to Warlock Sundance

Warlock Sundance is from South Carolina and his profile lists his interests as:

"Harley Davidson motocycles, camping, raising his kids and his grandkids."  Aren't grandkids the best?

Guys, I always answer comments, though sometimes it may take longer than a day - it all depends on the sun's ability to provide the power for our batteries.

Welcome, and thank you for hitting the followers button :)

4 comments:

  1. Dani - your 2 new followers are awesome guys! the mohave rat is my "big bro'" and although he tries to pretend he's an old curmudgeon, he always tells it like it is, he's got a heart of gold and a wife that brings the best out of him. Warlock has been such a good friend to us...especially 2 yrs ago when jambaloney got cold-cocked on the back of the head. jambaloney was in bed for a few days and i was at the computer writing about how scared i was and Warlock was a rock.

    the both of them are good buddies to each other as well. Dani - you couldn't get 2 better new followers.

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kymber - Yeah, I could "hear" the twinkle behind the "rants" - that's why I joined his blog :)

      I'm honoured that both he and Warlock Sundance have hit the followers button - just worry that the majority of my posts may be too "girlish" for them LOL

      Nothing like friends who are there for you in times of need - they are the truest friends.

      Delete
  2. I live in the southern tip of Nevada across the Colorado river from AZ. We have gambling! Our bars never close! we stay up late and misbehave! ha ha ha ha thanks for the shout out! the rat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mohave Rat - Thanks - I'll leave it as it stands, for youo have filled in the gaps :)

      No gambling here, but a tipple is pre-requisite in this house and we also know how to misbehave Bwahahaha

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.