"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Welcome

Please join me in welcoming Andre Muller from Cape Town.
I managed to find out that he has two blogs, http://adoptive-family.blogspot.com/ and http://mountainbike-update.blogspot.com/.

The first one is about how, and when, Andre, and his wife, Nix, adopted two adorable little girls.  This is the image from that blog:
Your little one's look too gorgeous :)  and you look like one very special family.

The other blog concerns Andre's passion for mountain biking.

Andre, thank you - for hitting the follow button.  I always reply to comments, and try to do so on the same day.

Regarding the question you asked me, I can't find an e-mail address for you, so could I ask you to please e-mail me at : dani @ ecofootprintsa dot blogspot dot com (leave out the spaces and enter the dots LOL) and I'd be happy to send you the details you asked for.  Please - also check out the following blog posting: http://ecofootprintsa.blogspot.com/2011/04/hopefully-i-can-now-fly-with-sun.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.